New and Improved Jeep JK Wrangler Heavy Duty Drag Link. Improving upon the success of SynergyMFG previous 8001 JK Drag Link, this version is larger in size and strength and prevents unwanted Drag Link Flop. You will not find a better drag link on the market!
- Drag Link fits all JK Wranglers, including those with aftermarket JK axle housings.
- Larger tubing size than previous design improves drag link strength and steering feel. Offers a more direct connection to the road/trail compared to stock; no more bent drag links and constantly having to re-center your steering wheel.
- Synergy Heavy Duty Metal on Metal Tie Rod Ends are stronger and more durable than stock and include grease fittings/replaceable dust boots for ease of maintenance. Synergy High Performance Grease recommended (4119).
- Pitman arm side tie rod end is now a single plane design to eliminate unwanted drag link flop. You spoke and we listened. Drastically simplifies installation and only allows necessary degree of movement.
- Drag Link Flip Adapter is NOW INCLUDED for those who will be converting to high steer. No longer need to purchase this part separately.